Recruitment Manager, Banking & Financial Services
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Work for us|
|Salary:||Competitive base + Uncapped commissions|
Are you seeking the next step in your career? Keen to move into people-management?
About the Banking & Financial Services team
The Ambition Banking and Financial Services team is a well-established, respected and profitable division of the Ambition group in Sydney. Our three pillars of expertise are Finance & Accounting, Funds Management and Risk & Compliance.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of New South Wales, this role is responsible for the leadership and mentoring of a highly professional Banking & Financial Services team. To be successful in this role, you will need to lead from the front from a business development perspective and drive individual revenue.
With an emphasis on new client acquisition, your portfolio will be balanced by existing preferred supplier agreements with the opportunity to develop these relationships out further. In conjunction with the strategic account development lens, you will also ultimately be responsible for driving market leading talent pools that align with the existing and future needs of our clients.
Being a driven professional, you will impart your experience and knowledge to your team by way of coaching, development and support, increasing their overall success.
Due to the strategic nature of this role, we require:
- Demonstrated experience recruiting within the financial services sector
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong individual billing track record
- Genuine passion for people development
- Appetite for revenue generation
- A consummate professional and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A generous Total rewards package which is benchmarked against the recruitment industry to ensure that you enjoy the most competitive Total rewards package possible based on the skills and experience you bring to Ambition
- Pay for performance - A choice of two market leading commission schemes for Consulting staff
- Dream team incentive - Ambition's annual all expenses paid trip for our top performers. Previous destinations include: Vietnam and Bali
- PRIDE Awards - Recognising and rewarding employees who live and breathe our PRIDE values
- Referral scheme - Rewarding you for referring top talent to Ambition
- Social events on a monthly and quarterly basis to celebrate team and individual performance and achievements as well as iconic Aussie events such as Melbourne Cup
- Loyalty - Ambition recognises and celebrates tenure (5 years+) over a leisurely long lunch with the CEO.
This is a unique opportunity for an aspiring leader to consolidate their experience and take the next step in their career with a highly regarded brand within the financial services sector.
Please contact Michelle Wong directly for a confidential discussion at 02 9248 6218 or click 'Apply Now'.