Recruitment Learning & Development (Part Time)
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$50 per hour + flexible working hours|
Do you want to take the next step in your career? Yes? Then we want to hear from you!
We have a rare, exciting and extremely attractive position within our Learning & Development team based here in the Sydney CBD. Last Year, 93% of our staff rated Ambition as a great place to work which is a testament to our people, unique culture and the high calibre of training. We want to continue this legacy!!
What's in it for me?
- Opportunity to transition from a seasoned recruiter into a Learning & Development practitioner
- Flexible part-time working arrangement to suit your lifestyle
- Partner with new starters as they progress & prosper through their recruitment career within the business
- Join a team that is regarded as a key enabler within the business
Due to expected headcount growth, an opportunity has arisen in a well-established and tight-knit Learning & Development (L&D) function. We are the front line in terms of setting new starters up for success.
Ambition is currently undergoing a transformation and is reinventing the traditional recruitment offering. L&D play a key role in supporting the roll-out of these new offerings nationally. We offer a blended approach to learning which includes classroom training, 1:1 coaching, interactive workshops and 'on the job' shadowing.
What could the perfect candidate look like?
- A seasoned, successful 360-degree recruiter who's looking for a change
- A passion for business development and 'hands on' experience building a warm desk from a cold patch
- A go-getter mentality who enjoys dealing with strong personalities.
- The emotional intelligence to understand how to support new hires through phone reluctance and confidence building
- Previous people management experience would be very advantageous
- This role would suit a "return to work" Mum or an ex-recruiter pursuing further studies seeking flexibility.
All members of the team work on a part-time basis. The number of hours worked will vary from week to week and can be tailored to the individual (between 0 - 3 days in a week). The workload is determined by the number of new starters we have at any given point in time. Finish times will be tailored to the individual. You are not obliged to work during school holidays.
Intrigued and want to know more? Call Michelle Wong at 02 9248 6218 or click 'Apply Now'!