Recruitment expert – Business Support
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Continuing on from the strong performance that we have had in the last year, we are growing our already successful A-team in the Business Support space and are looking for an experienced Consultant to take over a hot desk. This is an opportunity to join Ambitions highest achieving team with over 30 years of recruitment experience collectively.
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices across 3 different continents. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & banking, technology, accounting support and business support.
Our Australian business has enjoyed nearly 20 years of success, putting the 'right people in the right roles'. We strive to help clients grow their business by accessing the very best talent; providing candidates with compelling careers in employers that enable them to achieve their goals; and creating global career opportunities for our own high achievers.
But we are not stopping there. We are currently going a strategic change, 'Ambition Now', to create an agency that will disruptive the current market trends by 2020. To achieve this, we are focusing on 3 key areas:
- Marketing a 'high touch', innovative and solution focused product suite that adds additional value to our clients across the broader range of Talent.
- Driving an inspirational and aspirational values-based culture that enhances the lives of our people and stakeholders alike.
- Ambition investments in our Consultants to focus on high value tasks, raising the standard in quality of every interaction and delivering the best in customer experience.
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a "Trusted Advisor" through building solid relationships with clients and candidates
- Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Candidate management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post-placement follow-up
- Client management including business development to source new business opportunities, attending meetings and events and relationship management of existing clients
Key requirements for the job:
- You will ideally come from a recruitment, sales or business development background.
- Have at least 1 year in the Business support space.
- We are looking for professionals who are enthusiastic, motivated, target driven and enjoys building relationships
- You will possess the drive to work in a competitive, sales-based environment.
- A relevant degree
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- An excellent communicator
This is a great opportunity to take over a desk that has a great potential earnings and join our successful Business Support team in Sydney. Additionally you will have the support of a highly experienced team who are experts in their market sectors and will also receive regular support and training to help develop your career.
Interested? Please apply now or contact Sam Weiss, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist for a confidential discussion - 02 9248 6219