Recruitment Consultant - Technology
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
|Salary:||great commission scheme|
Continuing on from the strong performance that we have had in the last year, we are growing our already successful A-team in the Technology space and are looking for an experienced Consultant to take over a hot desk. Work alongside our top billers covering the Development / applications, Architecture, security, infrastructure, projects spaces. This is an opportunity to join Ambitions highest achieving team with over 30 years of recruitment experience collectively.
Our Australian business has enjoyed nearly 20 years of success, putting the 'right people in the right roles'. We are currently going a strategic change, 'Ambition Now', to create an agency that will disruptive the current market trends by 2020. To achieve this, we are focusing on 3 key areas:
- Marketing a 'high touch', innovative and solution focused product suite that adds additional value to our clients across the broader range of Talent.
- Driving an inspirational and aspirational values-based culture that enhances the lives of our people and stakeholders alike.
- Ambition investments in our Consultants to focus on high value tasks, raising the standard in quality of every interaction and delivering the best in customer experience.
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Candidate management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post-placement follow-up
- Stakeholder management
- Managing a candidate pipeline
- Client management including building relationship with existing clients and re-establishing old ones
Key requirements for the job:
- Degree qualified
- We are looking for professionals who are enthusiastic, motivated, target driven and enjoys building relationships
- At least 2 years of direct relevant experience. ideally from recruitment
- Passion for Technology
- You will possess the drive to work in a competitive, sales-based environment.
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- An excellent communicator
Interested? Please apply now or contact Michelle Wong, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist for a confidential discussion on (2) 9248 6218.