Recruitment Consultant - Infrastructure
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Ambition is passionate about having 'the right people in the right roles', and our structure reflects this.
At Ambition we provide all our consultants with tailored learn-while-you-work programs that offer the tools to progress and succeed. Our nurturing platforms have allowed Ambition's consultants to progress up the ladder within their first two years and sees the team generating revenues of 1.5M in 3 years. Be a part of a changing and evolving company where consultants are rewarded with:
- One of the best uncapped commission schemes in Australia
- Fantastic career progression and development opportunities
- A market leading learning and development programme, tailored specifically to your skillset and level of experience.
- A high performance culture where success is rewarded with trips overseas
As an Ambition Recruitment Consultant, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Directly source top talent in the infrastructure space
- Develop and manage new and existing clients looking for the top technology talent
- Build and maintain the best of infrastructure/Devops candidate pipeline
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of recruiting within infrastructure space.
- Passion for sales
- You will pride yourself on providing outstanding care and service levels to clients and candidates
- Strong interpersonal skills
- You will possess the drive to work in a competitive, sales-based environment.
- We are looking for professionals who are able to work autonomously and within a team
Interested candidate please click "Apply now" or contact Sam Weiss, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist if you are interested in joining the A team -