Recruitment Consultant - Digital/Applications Development
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Ambition currently has a unique opportunity for a recruitment consultant to join our successful Technology team here at Ambition. This is a role dedicated entirely too generating, executing and delivering on exciting and high profile recruitment assignments within the Applications development/ Digital space.
This is an exceptional opportunity that will offer quick and well earnt career progression opportunities as well as intrinsic development. This can be achieved through our hands-on learning and development programs that give our consultants to achieve greater heights fast with some of our consultants moving into senior roles in two years and team lead soon thereafter.
At Ambition, our consultants are rewarded with:
- Excellent uncapped earning potential.
- Fantastic career progression and development from consultant to management, a promote from with culture.
- A high performance culture where success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand and chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel.
If this is of interests, then this is what we are looking for in you.
- Talent pipe-lining and shortlist preparation.
- Lead 'consultative' focused discussions in client job briefings.
- Account management for our preferred supplier clients.
- Client meetings and candidate registrations.
We are looking for:
- You will ideally come from a B2B sales or recruitment agency background with minimum 1 year experience
- Experience in Technology is preferable, although this is not essential.
- We will also consider candidates with strong resourcing experience, who are looking for the next step in their career.
- An energetic, intelligent and driven sales professional seeking to utilise their successful career in a people and results focused industry.
- A genuine drive to build and own a key function in the business and nurture a reputation of a trusted expert in the market.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full working rights are a must
Interested? Please contact Sam Weiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist for a confidential discussion on 02 9248 6219