Recruitment Consultant - Business Support
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Can you work fast, not afraid to pick up the phone and good at building relationships? Are you seeking something challenging in your career and at the same time, EARN GOOD MONEY?
AccountAbility Melbourne's Business Support team is currently seeking a new Consultant to recruit within the Business Support space, recruiting positions including secretaries, administrators, and executive assistants. Joining another seasoned consultant, you'll be working alongside each other on warm leads where 80% of the work are returning businesses. This position is a replacement role for a desk that is currently job-rich, hence there's currently a higher focus on delivery and sourcing.
As a 360-Recruitment Consultant with us, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively reaching out to the market to build a healthy pipeline of clientele
- Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Candidate management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post-placement follow-up
- Client management including business development to source new business opportunities, attending meetings and events and relationship management of existing clients
Key requirements for the job:
- Minimum 1-2 years in recruitment, sales, business development or a relevant field
- Enthusiastic, target driven and enjoys building relationships
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven with a strong ability to self-manage on a daily basis without needing much supervision
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- Open to Australians, PR's and anyone with full working rights in Australia only
AccountAbility offers one of the best commissions schemes in the country with the flexibility to suit your capabilities and tailor to your growth within the company, you can see yourself to financial success in no time! We've also internal learning and development training programs at every stage of your career development at AccountAbility to ensure your personal growth.
If you think this is for you, please contact Michelle Wong directly at 02 9248 6218 or send your updated CV .