Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Financial Services
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and across Australia. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & banking, technology, accounting support and business support.
Joining a team of experienced, highly-collaborative recruiters, they bring a total of 40 years of experience and exposure in the Financial Services space. We're seeking a strong team player to join us - although individual drive is a must if you want to perform at the same level as the rest of this high-performing team.
They have a list of loyal clientele where you'll be nurturing long-standing relationships, a diverse client base and a proven track record in successful billings with some well-known blue-chip Australian and global businesses. You'll be recruiting for Finance and Accounting and/or Risk positions within the Financial Services space. We are open to applications to both Consultant and Senior Consultant levels.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in agency recruitment preferred
- Experience in recruiting for roles in risk and/or finance is highly advantageous
- A proven ability to maintain strong relationships with multiple warm accounts
- Hard-working and highly-driven to succeed
What's in it for you?
At Ambition, our consultants have full access to:
- A choice of two, market-leading commission schemes
- Cheese & Wine Fridays with the office and other monthly & quarterly team bonding events
- Structured, on-going, internal learning & development programs throughout your career at Ambition
- Fantastic international career opportunities with our other offices in UK and Asia
If you think this is for you, please click Apply or contact Michelle Wong directly at 02 9248 6218 for a confidential discussion. For other opportunities with Ambition/Accountability, please visit www.ambition.com.au/disciplines/work-for-us.