Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Financial Services
Ambition Melbourne is currently looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our Banking and Financial Services team with a focus on Risk recruitment. This is a replacement position for a successful internal movement of the Consultant moving into another one of Ambition's other offices as part of their career progression.
Hence, this is a highly-established desk that has been incredibly well looked after over the last 3 years. It has a list of loyal clientele where you'll be nurturing long-standing relationships, a diverse client base and a proven track record in successful billings with some well-known blue-chip Australian and global businesses. This desk is job-rich, hence the current focus on account management.
The Banking team at Ambition Melbourne is close-knit and highly collaborative. We're seeking a strong team player to join us - although individual drive is an absolute must if you want to perform at the same level as the rest of this high-performing team.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in agency or in-house recruitment
- Experience in recruiting for roles in risk and finance is highly advantageous
- A proven ability to maintain strong relationships with multiple warm accounts
- Hard working and dedicated
We offer structured and continuous learning programmes, regardless of what stage you are at in your recruitment career. We plan to continue growing our market share so there is also career progression on offer, whether you are currently a Consultant or Senior Consultant.
We are open to applications to both Consultant and Senior Consultant levels.
What's in it for you?
At Ambition, our consultants are rewarded with:
- One of the best commission schemes in Australia
- Join a high energy and the highest billing team
- Fantastic career progression and development
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
- Success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand, chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel and fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants!!
If you would like to hear more about this full time position, please contact Michelle Wong for a confidential chat at 02 9248 6218 or click 'Apply Now'.