Recruitment Consultant - Analytics
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Ambition currently has a unique opportunity for a recruitment consultant to join our successful Technology team here at Ambition. This is a role dedicated entirely to generating, executing and delivering on exciting and high profile recruitment assignments within the Analytics space.
The Analytics desk last year generated $200k from a standing start. Hiring roles such as data warehousing, buisness intelligence and big data. The right consultant will have access to clientele where 80% of our clients have Ambition on our PSL.
This is an exceptional opportunity that will offer quick and well earnt career progression opportunities as well as intrinsic development. This can be achieved through our hands-on learning and development programs that give our consultants to achieve greater heights fast with some of our consultants moving into senior roles in two years and team lead soon thereafter.
- Talent pipe-lining and shortlist preparation
- Lead 'consultative' focused discussions in client job briefings
- Account management for our preferred supplier clients
- Client meetings and candidate registrations
At Ambition, our consultants are rewarded with:
- Excellent uncapped earning potential
- Fantastic career progression and development from consultant to management, a promote from with culture
- A high-performance culture where success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand and chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel!
If this interests you, this is what we are looking for in you.
- You will ideally come from a B2B sales or recruitment agency background with minimum 1 year experience
- Experience in Technology, Banking & Finance or Commerce is preferable, although this is not essential
- We will also consider candidates with strong resourcing experience, who are looking for the next step in their career
- An energetic, intelligent and driven sales professional seeking to utilise their successful career in a people and results focused industry
- A genuine drive to build and own a key function in the business and nurture a reputation of a trusted expert in the market
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Full working rights are a must
Interested? Please contact Sam Weiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist for a confidential discussion and send your CV or call 02 9248 6219.