Recruitment Consultant - Accounting Support
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
|Salary:||Competitive base + Uncapped commissions|
Currently hiring for our Accounting Support division, this is truly a highly-engaged team with strong collaboration amongst them across their desks. This team has groomed high-performers in a year with their driven, go-getter work attitude and winning mentality. They believe in a flexible and mature culture, empowering Consultants to 'work in their niche'.
This role will be recruiting for various accounting support positions including Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Payroll, Credit and Collections.
We are interested in speaking with a seasoned recruiter who is looking to maximise their previous experience for this fast-paced, revenue-generating desk and high earning potential. We've a solid database FULL of long-standing relationships and PSA's with warm clients that this role could leverage.
Ideal skills & experience required in this role:
- Minimum 1 year expeirence in a 360 or BD-focused recruitment experience within an agency
- Enthusiastic, motivated, target-driven and enjoys building relationships
- You will possess the drive to work in a competitive, sales-based environment
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- An excellent communicator
As AccountAbility is in growth mode, we're open to consider applications from ALL levels.
If you think this is for you, please click Apply or contact Michelle Wong directly at 02 9248 6218 for a confidential discussion.