Recruitment Consultant - AccountAbility
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
We have a rare, exciting and extremely attractive position within our expanding Accountability team based in the CBD. A team that consistently one of our top performers, producing individual revenues of over $350k each year
Ambition is interested in speaking with recruiters or sales professionals who are looking to maximise their previous experience and earning potential within a new specialism.
Due to continued success and growth, we currently have an opening within our Ambition team, for a consultant to join Accountability and work within the accounting support area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Becoming a "Trusted Advisor" through building solid relationships with clients and candidates
- Candidate management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post-placement follow-up.
- Client relationship management and meetings
What's in it for you?
At Ambition, our consultants are rewarded with:
- One of the best commission schemes in Australia
- Join a high energy and the highest billing team
- Fantastic career progression and development
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
- Success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand, chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel and fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants.
Key requirements for the job:
- You will ideally come from a recruitment, sales or business development background.
- Or background in accounting, banking or finance sectors.
- We are looking for professionals who are enthusiastic, motivated, target driven and enjoys building relationships.
- You will possess the drive to work in a competitive, sales-based environment.
- Able to work autonomously and within a team.
- An excellent communicator.
- MUST have working rights in Australia. - Only those with working rights will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity to take over a desk that has great potential earnings and join one of the highest performing team here in Sydney. Additionally, you will have the support of a highly experienced team who are experts in their market sectors and will also receive regular support and training to help develop your career.
Interested? Please apply now or contact Sam Weiss, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist for a confidential discussion on (2) 9248 6219