We are a global recruitment agency with offices throughout Australia, Asia and the UK. Operating for over 21 years, we are in an exciting period of growth and are looking for Recruitment Consultants with experience in technology, finance or banking.
Things that you will love about us:
- We are a global business with local agility. We're able to leverage big organisation infrastructure but are adaptable enough to work with local customers
- Commission: our commission structure is uncapped, with the capacity to earn BIG money, giving you the opportunity to take control of your earning potential
- Incentives: we recognise that our employees are motivated by different things, that's why we offer a range of incentives, including breakfasts, lunches and national and international trips
- Annual leave: when you work hard, you need time to relax too. We offer an extra day's annual leave for every year of service (up to a maximum of 25 days) PLUS an extra day off for your birthday
This is a 360 role, where you will own the client and candidate life cycle. More specifically, you will:
- Generate new business activity
- Establish relationships with new clients and candidates
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and candidates
- Source, screen and interview candidates
- Build market leading candidate pools
You will have appropriate experience in a similar role and/or a relevant qualification.
You will be:
- Outcomes focused and results driven
- Highly resilient
- Passionate about providing an exceptional experience for candidates and clients
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- An effective negotiator
- Resourceful as you will relentlessly pursue leads and opportunities
Want to find out more?
If you are interested in joining Ambition, please apply online using the "apply now" button. Alternatively, if this doesn't sound like you BUT you know someone who might be interested, please provide me with their name and number and you could be eligible for a referral bonus of $200! You can contact me directly on 02 92 486262.