|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum|
- Work for a global boutique recruitment agency
- Market leading, uncapped commission scheme
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
We have been in the industry for 20 years. At Ambition, our purpose and mission is to 'Build Better Futures'. For the organisations we work for, this means finding talent to enable business growth. For the professionals we help look for their next career move, this means matching skills and interests with job opportunities to fulfil personal ambitions. And finally, for our Ambition people, this means providing the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
We are looking to recruit experienced Consultants for our technology, banking and finance teams in Melbourne.
Working in a full time 360-degree consulting role, you will focus on delivering the best recruitment solutions for our candidates and clients.
More specifically, you will:
- Source, screen and interview candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and candidates
- Generate new business through effective sales strategies
- Build market leading candidate pools
- Own the client and candidate cycle
You will have appropriate experience in a similar role and/or a relevant qualification.
You will also be:
- Results driven, with the strong ability to achieve targets
- Undeterred by rejection, using your tenacity and resilience to pick yourself up and continue to drive forward
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with strong self-awareness and social skills
- An effective negotiator
- Resourceful as you will relentlessly pursue leads and opportunities
- Passionate, show integrity and strive to achieve excellence
What We Offer
Join Ambition, who provide the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career. Along with a competitive salary package and a choice of two market leading commission schemes, you will also benefit from:
- Birthday leave
- An additional days annual leave for every year of service (maximum of 25 days)
- The opportunity to go on our annual all expenses paid overseas trip for top performers. Previous destinations included Vietnam, Bali and Langkawi
- Monthly and quarterly social events
- Casual Fridays with afternoon drinks
- A friendly and collaborative culture
- The exposure to international opportunities in London and Asia
Take full advantage of a fulfilling career with Ambition. You'll be working with some of the most experienced and successful people. Work in an industry where we share our ambitions, successes and importantly, even the failures.
Ready to kick-start your career with Ambition? Apply online by forwarding your CV or contact Jessica Minter, HR and Internal Talent Acquisition on 02 9248 6262.