|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$65000 per annum + uncapped commissions|
We have a rare, exciting and extremely attractive position within our expanding AccountAbility team based in the CBD. A team that is consistently one of our top performers, producing individual revenues of over $350k each year - that would give you a lot of commissions!
We are interested in speaking with recruiters or sales professionals who are looking to maximise their previous experience and earning potential within a new specialism. Due to continued success and growth, we currently have an opening within our AccoutAbility team, for a consultant to join and work within the Accounting Support space. This is a fast, revenue-generating desk with high earning potential juxtaposed with a high-performing team working and supporting you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Becoming a "Trusted Advisor" through building solid relationships with clients and candidates
- Candidate management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post-placement follow-up.
- Client relationship management and meetings
Key requirements for the job:
- You will ideally come from a recruitment, sales or business development background
- We are looking for professionals who are enthusiastic, motivated, target-driven and enjoys building relationships.
- You will possess the drive to work in a competitive, sales-based environment
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- An excellent communicator
- MUST have full/unrestricted working rights in Australia
What's in it for you?
At AccountAbility, our consultants are rewarded with:
- One of the best commission schemes in Australia
- Join a high energy and the highest billing team
- Fantastic career progression and development
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
- Success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand, chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel and fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants!!
Interested? Please click "Apply Now" or contact Michelle Wong, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist for a confidential discussion on (02) 9248 6218.