|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices across 3 different continents. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & banking, technology, accounting support and business support.
We pride ourselves on having one of the best company cultures in the recruitment market. In fact, Last Year, 93% of our staff rated Ambition as a great place to work which is a testament to our people and unique culture. We regularly run internal social and charity events as well as celebrating achievements and national holidays. Some of the words our people have recently used to describe our culture are 'energetic', 'supportive', 'hardworking' and 'fun'.
But we are not stopping there. We are currently going a strategic change, 'Ambition Now', to create an agency that will 'disrupt' the current market trends by 2020. To achieve this, we are focusing on 3 key areas:
- Marketing a 'high touch', innovative and solution focused product suite that adds additional value to our clients across the broader range of Talent.
- Driving an inspirational and aspirational values-based culture that enhances the lives of our people and stakeholders alike.
- Ambition invests in our Consultants to focus on high-value tasks, raising the standard of every interaction and delivering the best in customer experience.
Your key responsibilities include (not limited to):
- 360 recruitment process
- Constantly building a strong pipeline of jobs and a candidate pool
- Work collaboratively with your team mates on leads and candidates
- Think proactively and contribute to a high-performing team culture
To qualify, you must possess:
- At least 1 - 2 years experience in recruitment or in a relevant field of work
- A self-driven attitude on a daily basis
- A resilient character to take on the ups and downs of a sales role
- Strong work ethic and work well in a team as well as independently
- A strong will to succeed in a competitive and fast-paced industry
Interested candidates please click 'Apply Now' or contact Sam Weiss directly at 02 9248 6219 for a confidential discussion.