Reconciliations / Operations Officer - Wealth Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$85000.00 per annum|
My client is a global Investment Banking / Wealth Management firm with offices in over 40 countries and hundreds of billions of funds under management. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners and can often experience rapid career progression.
They are currently recruiting contract and permanent roles in their reconciliations and wider operations team. All opportunities will give exposure to multiple different business units offering you to grow your career across a variety of roles in the front, middle and back office.
- Daily reconciliation of cash, equities and systems.
- Reconstruction of clients cost history
- Deliver a high level of client service as you maintain client portfolios.
- Assist with projects, including identifying improvements to existing processes which increase efficiencies.
- Liaise with clients. Perform account reviews and calculate investment projections.
- At least 6 months experience in reconciliations, fund administration, or wider investment operations.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to resolve issues promptly.
- A proven ability towards meeting client expectations and a track record of building strong networks and relationships.
- The ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines.
- A mature and confident approach.
- An innovative attitude.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services