|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$700 per day|
My client, a Software Company, headquartered out of Melbourne is looking for a Qlikview Developer to join its operation which is expanding to the US. The US team is growing at extreme speed and is supported by the Melbourne team from a technical and product standpoint.
We operate a sophisticated IT Data platform and are currently engaged in a series of substantial ongoing development projects.
Our client is searching for a Qlikview Developer who had end-to-end development experience including gathering business requirement, designing and implementing solutions to aid in the company wide implementation of Qlikview.
Responsibilities will include:
- Influence technical decisions by developing and institutionalising a data-driven analytics.
- Ability to quickly learn new BI tools and produce professional, applicable reports quickly.
- Define best practices for Qlikview development and deployment and creating reuseable dashboards.
- Participate in developing the overall architecture and strategy.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- At least 5 years of experience in Qlikview; experience in Qlik Sense an asset.
- Proven ability to create, develop and test dashboard reports to meet existing and future business requirements.
- Experience in data modelling, analysis, design, testing, development and implementations.
- Experience with different types of loads in Qlikview and functions.
- Experience in optimizing existing Qlikview reports with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- Strong presentation and collaborative skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation /deliverable.
For more information please Apply Now.