|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
The client is a leading Global Investment Bank is aiming to Automate majority of their applications and is seeking multiple QAs with 3 - 7+ years of experience. You must have extensive automation testing experience ideally in Python or then JAVA or C++
You must have full work rights (PR or Citizen) and be available upon a two weeks notice in order to be considered for this role!
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the Synthetic Products Group (SPG) business and the products traded. Technology is very close to the business, so the learning opportunities are immense. You will develop both technical and non-technical skills through a combination of challenging projects, informal on the job mentoring and formal development in the form of the internal University career development programme.
You may be working on a data-driven initiative to optimize decision making across multiple aspects of firm's synthetic products offering. You may be building a cutting edge technology stack that utilizes vital franchise data to suggest potential netting strategy, inventory management ideas, funding optimizations, as well as improving our ability to capture and visualize trade flows. You will work in a team of highly capable, experienced developers which encourages open discussion and is focused on the delivery of robust, reliable software. This position provides the opportunity to progress to a leadership role. In this role the successful candidate will:
- Collaborate with internal developers and key stakeholders to understand and validate system functionality on key Synthetics platforms
- Develop, document, and revise quality assurance procedures, test procedures and quality standards
- Design, implement, review, execute and maintain automated tests based on product requirements and functional specifications
- Form strong client relationships with traders, coverage desk (from Analyst to Managing Director level), operations and other key partners
- Maintain the stability and integrity of the system while suggesting improvements and optimizations
- Be a strong team player, highly motivated, keen to take on responsibility, able to work independently and successfully manage and maintain a high workload in a fast-paced environment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 3 years technology experience in a commercial environment
- Programming experience ideally in Python (Or Java, C++ or similar)
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills with appreciation of technical risk
- Automated testing and Test-Driven development skills
- Project management of tasks, issue resolution, and escalation
- Interests in financial markets knowledge and aptitude to learn
- Highly motivated, pro-active and capable of working under pressure without compromising development processes
- Strong, committed and reliable team player and strong communicator, able to take direction but also willing to contribute to discussions on design and strategy
- Possess client-facing skills to be able to deal with and form good relationships with the business and other technology groups, both from a support and day to day project work perspective.
Please hit apply in order to be considered or you may call Amy Shah on 92486214 if you have what it takes!