QA Team Lead
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
About your role:
- Lead the testing team, being the manager of all of the QAs in the development group.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the individual QAs and to develop them including through the setting of goals, performance reviews, and 1:1 meetings; and through providing training and mentoring.
- Evangelise, strategize, introduce and implement automation frameworks to support integration, web service.
- Define and enforce functional and non-functional software testing best practices and influence architecture and design decisions
- Perform gap analysis of current state of functional testing process , testing infrastructure , automation frameworks across products and strategizing future state of functional testing strategy and align against automation framework .
About your background:
- Financial Services Industry background.
- 10 years experience to programmatically test products; measure test coverage; CI/CD pipeline, develop best automation, profiling, and performance/load testing tools; and drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product.
- Strong Experience developing high quality automation frameworks
- Experience working as a part of a DevOps and continuous delivery model
- Experience in Selenium web driver, Selenium Grid and Cucumber.
- Experience in testing applications on Cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS) is a plus
- Experience working in distributed SOA environments including REST services
- Experience in querying complex schemas and relational databases
- Strong Experience in BDD, TDD, Data driven and Hybrid automation frameworks.
- Experience with automation, web deployment and engineering environment tools such as VSTS, Jasmine, JIRA, Github/Gitlab, Jenkins.