|Location:||Pennant Hills, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum|
Our client is a privately owned company developing world-leading business ERP solutions, such as ERP Software, Field Services Software and CRM Software designed specifically for rental, fleet and hire industries. Functional QA is needed to perform Functional Software Testing to ensure robust quality control of all software specifications.
You must have full work rights (Australian PR/Citizen) in order to be considered for this position
About Your Role:
- Participate in the complete test cycle of software development and testing the companies key products on a daily basis.
- Responsible for performing the end to end functional testing
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Produce Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts from functional specifications
- You will be required to work extensively with Microsoft applications.
- You will be required to used SQL on a day to day basis.
- You will be responsible for the API testing using POSTMAN as well as the deployment and Testing of Web Services and Web Site on IIS
- You will be required to engage with key internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis
- Completing complex hotfixes (using right versions and building with right versions)
- Build DLL for hotfixes to be released to clients
You must have:
- Solid experience in end to end Software Testing across the front to back end.
- Experienced in writing test plans from functional specifications, product testing, writing test cases
- Previous experience working with Windows based applications (such as Word and Excel).
- Experience testing across various digital channels such as web, mobile, tablets (iOS & android)
- Solid communication skills and proven experience managing external customers
- You must have some exposure into Automation testing and writing and maintaining the code and the overall strategy and process.
- Strong API, web services testing experience, POSTMAN is desirable.
- Must have basic to intermediate SQL knowledge
Please hit apply if you have what it takes or feel free to give Amy Shah a call on 92486214 for any further information.