|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
About your role:
- Set your team's vision and goals based on the roadmap
- Full responsibility for the end-to-end delivery success
- Manage resource & people aspects of the software delivery team
- Optimize resource allocation, ramp-up and ramp-downs
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members
- Drive continuous process improvements
- Hands-on python development
- Hands-on typescript (Angular 8+) development
About your experience:
- 2+ years of experience in leading/mentoring/developing/coaching people & teams
- Ability to quickly understand current and state of the art technologies and software engineering processes/frameworks.
- Strong hands-on software engineering skills.
- Strong experience implementing micro-service architectures and open API design
- Production experience with Kubernetes, docker and cloud first development.
- Good working knowledge of Amazon AWS, including EC2 and EBS
- Familiarity with Elastic Search, Postgres and Redis
- Experience working in TDD and Agile environments.
- Great communication and presentation skills
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!