Property / Loan Analyst - Settlements
My client is a rapidly growing, boutique fund manager who provide finance, property and wholesale investment advice to a diverse set of clients. Over the past 2 years their funds under management have tripled and, due to their consultative approach, they are one of the few organisations to continue to expand despite the tough economic times. They have a respectful and enthusiastic culture and can offer an excellent work/life balance and potential for career progression.
Due to this growth. They currently seek highly motivated candidates to join in what is a critical role for the business. This is a newly created role and will see you make an important contribution to the ongoing success of the organisation.
- Prepare formal offers and ensure all special conditions have been captured.
- Liaise with the borrower services team to ensure that all settlement conditions are met.
- Work closely with the legal counsel to prepare and prepare and execute all documents required for settlement.
- Assist in the preparation of the Disbursement Schedule.
- Instruct the Investor Services Team to organise investor funds in time for settlement.
- Prepare and send Post Settlement Notifications to all investors and borrowers.
- Monitor funds held in escrow and instruct disbursements from Trust Accounts.
- Calculate the loan discharge pay-out figure.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 3 years' experience working in property conveyancing or in a loan settlements role.
- Experience working within the banking and finance or property division of a law firm or within financial services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive and proactive work ethic and an eye for detail.
- The ability to work autonomously.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity then please apply straight away and I will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services