Project Support Officer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Support Officer looking to get into a public organisation and advance their career.
This role will see you:
- Occasionally travelling around Sydney for meetings with stakeholders, other teams and various key-players.
- Supporting projects to develop training materials and solutions.
- Handling training and learning materials such as face-to-face courses, online modules and events.
- Providing assistance with complex training deliveries.
- Support the maintenance of eLearning resources.
- Exposed to relevant technologies and techniques such as eLearning, mLearning, push notifications, online help files, context specific help and more.
- Conveniently based in Petersham.
- Building solid skills and experiences in Project Management, coordination, formatting documents, writing materials, analysing data, identifying opportunities, solving problems and prioritising tasks.
- Highly excelled communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven experience working on similar projects in a supporting capacity.
- The proficient ability to write agendas, meeting minutes and briefing notes.
- The ability to respond well to changes and challenges.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now.