Project Reporting Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
This Global HR Services business based in Mulgrave are urgently looking for a Project Reporting Analyst for an initial period of 4 months, to support with reporting and analysis for multiple implementations across the business.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Create reporting templates for tracking key implementation metrics, including reporting of expected and actual timeline, dates of each imp milestone, project status, revenue, and comments
- Design and produce Dashboards, providing high level visibility of the overall implementation work underway and completed
- Work with the implementation Director to assess Project Portfolio Management tool (PlanView) and establish set up requirements
- Analyse and recommend method(s) to maintain accuracy of project report
- Provide reporting on Business Unit tracking to key performance measures
- Analyse NPS results and provide Dashboards for communication internally
To be considered you will demonstrate strong analytical skills, advanced excel and experience in a similar role. Additionally, you will be adept at partnering with a diverse stakeholder group and possess a flair for effectively communicating at all levels.
For a confidential discussion please call Yasmin Appleby on 8629 1034 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.