|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
The Project Officer / Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the Project Manager with the preparation of project documentation including project initiation documents, work package documents and status reports within a PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 Agile environment.
- Providing project governance and assurance advice to project managers and providing a quality assurance role over project artefact generation.
- Contributing to the development of project management standards, processes, and templates.
- Assisting the Project Manager to develop and maintain the project schedules and registers, including:
- undertaking weekly reviews with the Project Manager;
- ensuring timesheets have been submitted with correct allocation to project activities;
- ensuring actuals and to go hours have been applied to project activities;
- maintaining and monitoring change, risk, issue and other registers;
- maintaining project leave calendars; and
- ensuring resource forecast allocations and project cost forecasts are accurate.
- Preparing project financial reports, reconciling and reporting budgets, actuals, forecast, variances and billing information.