Transition Manager / Project Manager
Due to company growth there is a need for a new Project Manager / Transition Manager to join the team. This is a hands-on role is responsible for managing client unit registry transitions ensuring project is completed on time and within budget while adhering to company policies and procedures.
The Project Manager / Transition Manager is responsible for ensuring all tasks associated to a project are completed, other teams are communicated to and are aware of the timing of the projects. In this role you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, notably Fund Managers and ops teams.
The initial project will span two years, and with the company growing at an exceptional pace there will be opportunity for growth and promotion beyond this time. The Project Manager / Transition Manager will be knowledgable in the financial services space and will have managed similar projects in the past.
- Defining project objectives and effectively scoping each project.
- Setting the standards and methodology to be used in a project.
- Communicating with stakeholders to clarify the desired outcome of a project.
- Ensuring that all relevant processes are followed on projects.
- Administering the allocation of jobs and budgets on a project.
- Managing project personnel to achieve project objectives.
- Stakeholder management, internal and external.
- Identifying project risks.
- Negotiating with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- 5+ years Financial Services experience
- MUST HAVE: 2+ years Unit Registry or Custodial Services experience
- Experience in managing transitions or multi-stream projects.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Atlassian Jira experience preferred.