Project Manager - System Implementation
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$720 - AU$800 per day + Superannuation|
The purpose of this position is to thoroughly manage all aspects of this modernisation project life-cycle from end-to-end. You will be working with the Student Management System to deliver various levels of integration from existing legacy systems. Collaborate with a supportive team and liaise with multiple stakeholders, vendors and key-players. This contract will see you assisting our client's multi-million dollar project and contributing to strengthen the community's education avenues.
About the Role
- Manage every aspect of project planning - this is inclusive of plan development, resource coordination, budget management, reporting, meeting organisation and providing support to the team, the client and all project-related activities.
- Maintain positive relationships with various stakeholders and vendors - utilise effective communication skills and manage an open line of communication.
- Thoroughly monitor all aspects of the project from end-to end
- Collaborate efficiently with your team, delegate tasks and lead with excellence, integrity and support.
- Contract duration: until the end of November 2018 with the strong likelihood of extension.
- ASAP start desired. Initial interviews to start immediately.
- 5-10 years in Project Management
- You will be required to have very well developed PM skills with a relevant certification such as a PMI/or Prince 2
- Ideally, you will have demonstrated history for delivering projects successfully
- Experience and knowledge of vendor management, contracting experience and an understanding of the Government ICT procurement process
- Strong communication, leadership and team management skills
- Experience using Jira, Confluence and SharePoint, MS project
- Previous experience working for a government project
- Experience managing a system integration, API management or data migration project where data was moved from legacy systems onto a new system
02 9248 6204