Project Manager - Strategy & Finance
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$135000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum|
Superannuation company who manage over $30B in funds and services over 100,000 member. with a strong corporate culture and supportive environment this is a great environment to advance your career while managing a healthy work life balance.
This Project Manager will sit within the Finance business unit and will partner close with the strategic development teams and a variety of stakeholders. In this role you will be responsible for managing the end to end project delivery in adherence to the time, cost and quality standard. Throughout the project you will be engaging stakeholders, ensuring requirement, and managing project constraints and expectations. Key areas of focus include: Project management delivery, Project Specification and Deliverable Management, Project planning, Project Control, Risk and Issue Management, Resource Management, Vendor Management, Governance, Stakeholder and communications, and process improvement.
- Project Management Qualification required
- Agile Qualification preferred
- Minimum 7+ years project management experience required
- Tertiary qualification in business or IT related area preferred
- Superannuation industry knowledge desirable * candidates with superannuation experience will be given priority.
For more information please contact Tessa Gould on 03 8629 1020.