Project Manager - Payments & Clearing | 12 mth contract | CBD
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$750 per day|
My client is seeking a strong Project Manager to implement changes in the ANZ clearing and settlement market and real time gross settlement payments infrastructure.
- Set up and operate effective Project Management structures to ensure key deliverables are met in agreed timeframe and within budget guidelines
- Manage project staff to ensure they operate under effective Project Management structures and implement appropriate project management methodologies
- Preparation and presentation of project status reporting, including budget and overall project progress
- Overall co-ordination and management of the resources assigned to projects in a full or part time capacity
- Managing and facilitating Steering and Working Committees, as well as key stakeholders
- Other ordinary project management duties
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a Project Manager, ideally within the banking and financial services sector
- Experience with Clearance and Payment processes and environments is essential
Please APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 if you have further questions.