Project Manager (Implementation)
About your role:
- Implement all command and control functions required to manage pre-cutover, cutover and post cutover activities
- Manage relationship with Comms Teams, Incident Management Teams, Hypercare Teams, Implementation Teams
- Manages resources, budget and plan.
- Creation and Implementation of the Incident Management Procedures and Processes for Day 1
- Mobilization of Incident Management Teams
- Creation and Implementation of the Hypercare Procedures and Processes for Day 1
- Hosting of walkthroughs for Dress rehearsals and Day 1 across all implementation and execution teams
- Manages the Execution Readiness Dashboards & reports to feed through to the Programme Team
- 8+ Previous Program/ Project Management/ Implementation/ Release Management Experience
- 8+ Previous Change Management/ Comms Management Experience
- Experience in working in complex financial environments
- Extensive experience working in large scale transformation programs - preferably as part of a Command and Control Function, Release Management Team or Implementation Team
- Extensive knowledge and experience with cutover management, Incident Management.
- Extensive knowledge of Execution Readiness & Implementation
- Extensive experience in managing communications and stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, consulting and coaching skills.
- Familiarity with JIRA or Incident Management Tools
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organisation and both internal and external customers.
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work weekends and overnight shifts