Project Manager - Home Delivery
|Location:||Woolloomooloo, New South Wales|
My client is a leading Australian company, undergoing a significant technological transformation program of works.
One of the exciting projects involves establishing a new online home-delivery offering. They are seeking a Project Manager to kick off the project, deliver and manage the hand-over to BAU operations.
My client has the benefit of being a medium sized corporate environment with a tight-knit team and collaborative working culture.
- Full project life-cycle management, including building the proof of concept, vendor selection.
- Lead, guide and mentor the project team, whilst being the key influencer and manager of senior stakeholders
- Report on project and program performance
- Collaborate with the business on change management
- Contract negotiation with vendors
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- experience in managing complex technology based business projects, including in-house and outsourced solutions
- experience implementing a home delivery solution, within retail, service or restaurant industries
- strong financial management ability
- experience using MS Project, Excel, Sharepoint, Confluence and similar project and financial reporting tools.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated project manager! Apply now or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for a discussion.