|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum + Salary packaging available|
Our client are a well-known healthcare centre who specialize in the provision of comprehensive services across Victoria and have been in operation for nearly 200 years.
They have just been through an acquisition and require a Project Manager to join the team and assist with the integration process. You, the successful candidate, will be articulate and highly organised with your approach in managing the project deliverables.
What's in it for you?
- Be a part of an exciting and new project within the Health sector
- Salary packaging available
- Learning and development opportunities within your sector
- Fantastic well-being programs available to ensure your mental health is always looked after
- Combine key stakeholder requirements into a detailed and descriptive set of project plans and schedules
- Project manage expectations and processes involved with data migration and data integration
- Implementation of plans and schedules to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget
- Facilitate and nurture relationships with all key stakeholders
- Experience with working within Community/Health/Age care, would be an advantage.
- Imperative communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Experience and ability to write and communicate tender documents
- Outcome and delivery focused
- Experience working within project frameworks/methodology
- Comprehensive experience with Project management principles
If you believe that you would be a good fit then please contact Rochelle D'Costa on 03 8629 1017 or apply below for a confidential discussion.