Project Manager - FTC - CBD location
|Location:||Potts Point, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$160000 - AU$170000 per annum + plus super|
I have a great opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to deliver a number of key projects across the Finance and Property functions at a major Australian and Global FMCG.
My client is a well-established and popular Australian brand - you will be based out of their central Sydney offices.
You will help lead a small, strategic Project Team, liaising across multiple internal and external stakeholder groups to successfully deliver all projects through their full life cycle.
Initially for six months, this position will likely extend upon confirmation of further projects.
The following three things are essential in order to be considered for this position:
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager within the IT domain - ideally 5-10 years.
- Proven experience delivering and integrating Oracle ERP and Oracle Cloud-based solutions.
- Proven experience managing an Outsourced function into a vendor - ideally 5 years plus.
In addition, the following is very important in your application:
- Hands-on experience co-ordinating and managing multiple streams of deliverables across a changing oprganisation.
- Extensive experience operating within a PMO, using Agile and/or Waterfall and/or PRINCE2, PMBOK, Six Sigma etc.
- Strong project reporting and scheduling skills.
- Some experience with Organisational Change Management is beneficial.
- Work for globally recognised Australian brand
- Work on an interesting suite of project integrations.
If this sounds like you
Please hit APPLY or contact me directly for more information and a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216