Project Manager - Data Centre Migration
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per annum|
Our client is a leading travel company currently undertaking a large-scale infrastructure transformation Project.
The Project Manager will lead the end to end delivery of the Data Center project, which is currently underway. You will be responsible for assessing current project state and ensuring the project is running on time and budget.
- Managing the project life cycle from initiation through to delivery;
- Partnering with and managing stakeholders and business units to keep business and project alignment
- Manage project resourcing team and project scheduling.
- Strong experience leading Data Center and other infrastructure Technologies;
- Strong ability to work autonomously with limited support and work end to end in delivering the project;
- Well-developed experience in partnering with business stakeholders to understand core project requirements and deliverable;
- Strong organisational and project scheduling skills;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage effectively with all levels of the business;
- Demonstrated autonomy in managing resources.
If this is you please click the APPLY button or contact Tessa Gould.