Project Manager - CPS234
A leading Bank are seeking to appoint a Project Manager to deliver their APRA CPS 234 project, and join the Capability Transformation programme of the wider group.
A key objective of CPS234 is to minimise the likelihood and impact of information security incidents on the confidentiality, integrity or availability of information assets, including information managed by third parties.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Direct, manage and motivate the project team
- Develop and maintain an agreed project plan and detailed stage plans
- Understand and apply business case and risk management processes
- Tailor expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances
- Plan & manage the deployment of physical/financial resources to meet project milestones
- Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the project
- Apply quality management principles and processes
- Previous exposure to APRA or Regulatory projects
- Experience of delivering CPS234, Cyber Security, PCI DSS or equivalent solutions
Please contact Mark Crow 0404 199 723