Project Manager - Civil/Structural
The purpose of this position is to thoroughly manage all aspects of the project life cycle. You will be working with a supportive team and liaising with multiple stakeholders, vendors and key-players. This contract will see you assisting our client's multi-million dollar project from end-to-end in the construction, designing and planning of civil works.
You will have -
- Experience managing a Civil Infrastructure project is essential
- 8-10 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (Construction, Civil Engineering or Project Management)
- Experience managing stakeholders and external vendors
- Strong communication, time management, leadership and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a self-management role with tight deadlines, complex infrastructure programs and high-pressure tasks
- Proven delivery of high-performance results
This excellent opportunity waits for no one! So don't delay and apply today!