My client, a publicly listed company, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. You, the successful candidate, will be responsible to work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders and vendors to rollout a new POS system.
- Combine key stakeholder requirements into a detailed and descriptive set of project plans and schedules
- Project manage expectations and processes involved with data migration and data integration
- Implementation of plans and schedules to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget
- Facilitate and nurture relationships with all key stakeholders
- Experience with working within Retail would be an advantage
- Experience with POS/ERP implementation projects would be a big bonus
- Imperative communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Experience and ability to write and communicate tender documents
- Outcome and delivery focused
- Experience working within project frameworks/methodology
- Comprehensive experience with Project management principles
If you believe that you would be a good fit then apply for a confidential discussion.