Currently seeking a Project Manager for a large government organisation going through a long-term system replacement project in Brisbane CBD. The organisation is going through a significant time of business transformation and is readily bringing on quality talent in the projects space. This role is a 12 month contract with a quick start!
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Direct, manage and motivate the project team
- Wear multiple hats within project team based on priorities
- Develop and maintain an agreed project plan and detailed stage plans
- Understand and apply business case and risk management processes
- Plan & manage deployment of physical/financial resources to meet project milestones
- Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the project
- Apply quality project management principles and processes
Click APPLY or contact Laurie on 3020 0317 for a confidential discussion.