As a Senior Project Manager you'll be joining an established PMO to work on new products and product enhancements related to the superannuatoin industry. In this role, you will be managing an end to end implementation of a new financial planning software.
In this role you will:
- Take end-to-end accountability for technical and operational implementation and the delivery of successful outcomes for the business, this included: vendor selection, vendor management, and data migration.
- Ensure business needs are clearly defined and that they align with the organisation's strategy.
- Run projects in an agile framework, including: compile, complete and maintain agile artefacts and processes (such as: KANBAN boards, burndown charts, retrospectives, DOD, scrum boards, dashboards, etc).
- Build and maintain strong relationships and communications channels with internal and external stakeholders.
What the company offers:
- Flexible work
- Supportive culture focused on diversity, inclusion and collaboration
- Career path to grow into and work towards
- Added benefits
To be successful in this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Project Management Qualification required
- Agile Qualification preferred
- Experience implementing financial planning software
- Minimum 5+ years project management/scrum master experience required
- Tertiary qualification in business or IT related area desirable
- Superannuation industry knowledge required
- Demonstrated successful project management/ scrum master experience in end to end delivery of complex projects, on time, within budget and to agreed quality
- Demonstrated experience with project management methodologies, with an ability to manage projects to a well-defined delivery strategy
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to influence and persuade colleagues, management and executives
- Ability to develop project delivery strategies that maximise successful business outcomes
- Ability to make project decisions that are in line with agreed delegated authority for cost and schedule
- Strong conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills
If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply now.