|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$1100 per day|
ASX listed Melbourne based company is seeking an experienced Technology PM to elevate the strategic decisioning business unit. You will manage the end to end delivery of projects to agreed time, cost and quality standards as well as manage and engage stakeholders to ensure requirements, constraints and expectations relating to projects are captured, documented, agreed and met.
Project management delivery
- Manage assigned projects, taking end-to-end accountability for technical and operational implementation and the delivery of successful outcomes for the business
- Ensure business needs are clearly defined and that they align with the organisation's strategy
Project Specification and Deliverable Management
- Compile project management artefacts and ensure a business case is maintained that is sufficiently informative and contains cross business based content to allow the project's steering committee to make informed decisions
- Ensure project deliverables are reviewed and approved by relevant stakeholders and delivered to an acceptable quality standard within acceptable timelines
- Develop and seek approval of realistic estimates for costs, schedules and resource requirements
- Prepare and maintain realistic and sufficiently detailed project, quality and risk plans
Risk and Issue Management
- Ensure early identification and analysis of project risks and the development and implementation of appropriate mitigation strategies. Implement appropriate escalation and reporting of project risks
- Ensure early identification and analysis of project issues and the development and implementation of appropriate solutions. Implement appropriate escalation and reporting of project issues
- Work with internal and external parties to ensure that resources are available and assigned as planned
- Execute diligent vendor management practices that include resource management, assurance of deliverables and expenditure accountability
- Adhere to the agreed project management methodology.
- Provide sufficiently detailed project status reports to steering committees and other stakeholders as agreed
- When necessary, manage project changes against baseline in line with the Prince2 change control process.
Stakeholder and communications
- Build and maintain strong relationships and communications channels with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with management and executives to manage the expectations of the project deliverables
- Project Management Qualification required
- Agile Qualification preferred
- Minimum 7+ years project management experience required
- Tertiary qualification in business or IT related area preferred
To apply please click apply.