This industry leading construction and Infrastructure company are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join a small team to deliver on several Projects pivotal for their Digital Transformation.
This permanent opportunity would see you joining the company at an exciting and busy time. This role would suit an experienced Project Manager who is happy to be hands on and is willing to do testing and BA duties if required.
You will be able to understand the interdependency between projects and can work on 3-4 projects consecutively with the ability to switch context with ease.
- Support the Agile Delivery Strategy of the IT Department, ensuring that interdependencies between projects are well understood and made provision for in the project roadmaps and delivery schedules.
- Work with the project stakeholders to support the roadmap for any given project and translate this into tangible and executable project artefacts.
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for each stage of the delivery process.
- Responsible for project reporting across the Digital Transformation Program
- Assist in the management of project costs and risk.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the delivery and be prepared to partake in adhoc tasks required for successful completion.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience working on Business Intelligence focussed projects - Financial Data and developing Financial Reports.
- Have experience and strong knowledge with Risk Mitigation.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. Confident communicating with all levels of the business with a strong capability to elicit and understand business requirements.
- Familiarity with methodologies such as PMBIK, Prince2 and Jira tool, as well as working within an Agile environment.
- Analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility - as you will be working within a small team you will be required to be very hands on and assisting with all aspects of the projects.