|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$130000.00 per annum|
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation that is looking to bring onboard a Business Project Manager in a permanent capacity to run and manage internal projects. This role will be responsible for tracking, resourcing, maintaining the project pan and engaging with the stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects. This role is a rare pure Business Project Management role and therefore a strong business and preferably finance background is key. For you, this role will provide you the opportunity to bring your Project Management expertise to a supportive organisation that will encourage you to grow.
- Managing budgets, resourcing, timelines and milestones in order to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders including establishing steerco's and adhering to project governance.
- End to end project management including scoping and initiating through to post implementation reviews.
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation.
- 5+ years in a Project Management role, preferably within Financial Services, with a strong delivery track record.
- Business and preferably finance background with Project Management certifications.
- Strong experience within MS suite, Visio and JIRA.
- Demonstrable experience as a strong team player with exceptional stakeholder engagement skills and a passion for what you do.
If this role sounds like you apply now with an up to date CV. Please note, full Australian working rights are required for this role.