|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This industry leading construction and Infrastructure company are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join a small team to deliver on several Projects pivotal for their Digital Transformation.
This 6 Month contract role will see you tasked with managing a Key strategic Business Intelligence Project, therefore prior experience with BI centered projects is essential.
- Understand and document detailed business requirements,
- Develop, communicate and implement comprehensive project delivery plans,
- Write specifications to enable technical teams to deliver IT projects.
- Assist in the management of project costs and risk.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the delivery and be prepared to partake in adhoc tasks required for successful completion.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience with the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack, including the SQL Server Data platform, TSQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. Confident communicating with all levels of the business with a strong capability to elicit and understand business requirements.
- Familiarity with methodologies such as PMBIK, Prince2 and Jira tool, as well as working within an Agile environment.
- Analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility - as you will be working within a small team you will be required to be very hands on and assisting with all aspects of the projects.
If this sounds like a position you would be interesting in discussing further, please email