|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$140000 - AU$180000.00 per annum|
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation that is looking for a Project Manager to come on board in a permanent capacity. This role will be responsible for the articulation and coordination of risk and compliance activities both within the department and across the organisation. You will be working across the organisation and building relationships with your stakeholders in order to develop, drive and articulate strategy. For you, this will be an opportunity for you to fully embed yourself in an organisation and become a critical part of the team.
- Define, articulate and develop key risk and compliance strategies for the team and the organisation.
- Produce regular SteerCo and Board packs and be across the project's milestones, deliverables and risk issues.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops in order to ensure delivery of projects and tracking of milestones.
- Propose and develop roadmaps and project plans for both proposed projects and in flights projects for the department.
- Financial Services regulatory experience essential, with at least 2+ years in regulatory and compliance projects.
- Experience across Risk and Compliance projects as a Project Manager.
- Prince II, PMP, Agile or Scrum certified.
- Demonstratable strong stakeholder engagement skills, in which complex ideas have been communicated simply to Senior Stakeholders.
If this role sounds like you and you are ready to be a part of a supportive work culture, then apply now.