One of Australians Leading Healthcare Providers are seeking a highly motivated Project Manager to join their collaborative team on a permanent basis.
The company have recently undergone a large transformation of their finance system and so in addition to continuing to facilitate process improvements around this implementation you will also be assisting with several planned IT related projects. The company have recently implemented SAP and so experience with SAP or similar ERP is necessary to be successful in this role.
- Manage and lead cross functional teams to successfully deliver projects on time and against agreed requirements.
- Manage a diverse group of business and IT stakeholders along with 3rd party suppliers.
- Monitor and control each phase and steps of project implementation.
- Oversee and manage the analysis, design, build, test and deployment of IT related project changes.
- Prepare project plans, including scope, schedule, costs, benefits, resources, project deliverables.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- 5+ years Senior Project Management experience (ideally in Infrastructure and major technology rollouts related projects).
- Been a project manager on SAP implementations.
- Strong expertise in delivering large organisational change initiatives and managing multiple large enterprise wide projects
- Strong Vendor Management experience within projects
- Proven experience in leading, developing and coaching project teams
- Bachelor's degree in Information technology or related field / Project Management certifications (PMP, PgMP, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of project management (PMLC) and Solution Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills at executive level.
If this sounds like a position you would like to discuss further, please follow the link below or alternatively shoot me through your resume