Project Finance Manager
International company based in the heart of the CBD is currently recruiting for a Project Finance Manager to join their established company.
You will be responsible for the overall financial management, reporting and updating of project budgets, forecasting and other financial related tasks.
The positions require an individual with a strong background in project accounting as you will be responsible for ensuring the financial position of various large projects across the business.
- Ensure the timely delivery of accurate and compliant project financial results
- Liaise with the Project Managers to ensure that all project costs are controlled in a timely manner
- Advise on techniques for analysis the financial position of projects, identifying problems and establish current position and forecasting trends
- Update management on billings, retentions, debtors and cash flow
- Revenue recognition
- Prepare monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Partner with senior management
- Manage two finance business partners
- A minimum of 7 years commercial finance experience
- Proven track record of project finance experience
- Management experience essential
- SAP experience essential
- Preference will be giving to candidates from transport, defence and IT
Please note that only applicants who meet the following non-negotiable criteria will be considered:
- Proven experience in project management - must be detailed in resume
- Revenue - must be clear and visible on resume
- Team Management
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO ARE CURRENTLY BASED IN AUSTRALIA WITH A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS LOCAL EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance