Project Finance Manager (JV)
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$180000.00 - AU$200000.00 per annum|
One of Australia's leading infrastructure and construction giants is recruiting for a Project Finance Manager to join them as they embark on a new joint venture.
Leading a team of 3 project accountants you will be responsible for the end to end financial reporting for a $200m pa joint venture. You will provide accounting support to the JV project team and ensure the accurate forecasting and reporting for the projects results. The role will report to the Head of Finance but also has a strong reporting line to the Project Director.
The successful candidate must have a strong background in a similar role as you will work with stakeholders from 4 delivery partners on a weekly basis.
A clear communicator who have extensive experience in joint ventures and working with financial and non-financial stakeholders are urged to apply.
- Guide monthly project reviews
- Business partnering with key clients and business stakeholders
- Financial operations of the JV including all reporting, project analysis and governance
- Oversee auditing of internal systems, processes and procedures to ensure all contractual obligations are met.
- CPA/CA qualified essential
- Construction or utilities experience beneficial
- Previous experience on a project/JV environment essential
- Please not that only candidates from construction and infrastructure with commercial experience will be considered.
Apply today, as my client wants to conduct interviews by next week!