|Location:||Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Salary:||Up to AU$90000.00 per annum + Super|
This leading IT, cloud, and communications solutions provider are seeking a highly skilled Engineer to be part of their Project team.
- Technical implementation and deployment
- Develop technical change requests, migration and test plans
- Liaise with vendors and service providers to execute technical change
- Develop as-built and handover to support documentation
- Support Project Managers in identifying scope variations and technical risks throughout delivery
- Support Solution Architects in developing scopes and estimates
- Contribute prior learning to future solution designs
Key Skills & Experience:
- All-round understanding and experience implementing virtualisation, storage, compute and backup technologies
- Solid Microsoft Azure cloud product knowledge and good recent experience in leading implementation and configuration is advantageous
- Strong fundamental understanding of available migration strategies, paths, risks and issues with the relevant products
- Experience in Physical/Virtual to Cloud migrations.
- 5+ years in a similar role and at least 2 years of hands-on technical implementation experience
- Must be able to estimate and balance workloads, internal and external expectations; and work in high-pressure engagements or high-profile clients
- Interested in growing by taking on challenging and rewarding projects or assignments
- Ability to learn new product updates and technologies
- Ability to communicate appropriately with client technical and executive staff
- Review and provide feedback on estimation in budget or schedule
- Mentor other/junior staff on your core vendor products and technologies.
If this sounds like the position for you then please click the "Apply" button below or call Suzanne on 07 3009 6142 to discuss further!