|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$600 per annum|
A leading global Bank is looking to hire a project coordinator to assist on a large transition project within the Retail banking space.
- You will be working closely with back office and operations teams.
- Prioritisation of vendor resources, managing business stakeholder's requirements and expectations in alignment with the change management framework and vendor capacity planning.
- Maintain and further develop the project schedule using Microsoft Project. Updating current schedules
- Maintaining the current risk & issues register
- Running workshops
- This is a critical role to ensure that the project will continues to be managed & governed
- Completing project status reports
- Managing the adminstration of key forums
- Project management framework
- Stakeholder & vendor management capabilities
- Ability to work across a wide range of projects
- Maintains high professional standards
- Involved in budgeting and financial aspects of a project
- You will be handling and collating data for management reporting
- Assisting and preparing monthly project reports
- Must have 3 years+ experience as a Project Coordinator within the Credit Cards space.
- Solid understanding of project management
- Exceptional communications skills
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Good skills in use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and Project Server
- You have excellent reporting skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and work to strict deadlines
This is a high profile challenging opportunity which will enable you to enhance your Financial services experience.
Please send your CV for consideration and you will be shortly contacted if you are shortlisted for this role.